How many of you have been on a weight loss journey on 1st January and quitted the same after a couple of days? Why do we even have to wait for 1st January and make a resolution? When we notice ourselves in the mirror, struggling to fit in the cute little dress or a t-shirt that fitted us perfectly in the past, we go on a diet. And lose our mind instead of some days.
You do not have to blame yourself as even I was a part of the weight loss journey like many others. I have joined, left, re-joined a hundred times before I found the exact source of help. I used to get excited, depressed, sad, lonely, happy with every milestone I achieved or setback that I suffered. So, if you are like me in any phase of this weight loss journey, then keep reading this article. It is more personalized and tells about my experiences, but I am sure I will be like a torchlight in this path to weight loss.
How did I start with my weight loss journey?
I commenced the weight loss journey two years back when my office friends backbit me and mocked me intentionally. When I was in school or college, I was mocked, but I didn’t pay attention to them. I was comfortable with myself, and the nasty jokes on me were nothing. I was so much immersed in the overweight comfort zone that I didn’t realize that I had gained a tremendous amount of weight, which didn’t allow me to survive properly.
It was not only about self-confidence and self-esteem. It was also about health. I saw how my fat friends struggled with their health issues in the latter part of their lives. I noticed a problem of getting easily tired in the beginning, and then, I used to feel fatigued and experienced mood swings frequently. I observed that these were the early signs of being obese, and from that point, I took weight loss seriously. If I hadn’t been so dedicated previously, I would have been the same fat and ugly person with a lot of attitude and more health issues.
When I started, I was not clear about my weight loss goals, my own body, my habits, and what works and what doesn’t work for losing weight. I watched a hundred videos at the start and tried to practice and each and every motivational guru who had lost weight. I borrowed weight loss books from the library and found that each author or dietician tried to explain something different about fat loss. Then, there were some random friends, relatives, and acquaintances who would immediately pop up with their weight loss tips and tricks. Not to mention, I also consulted a dietician, hired a personal fitness expert, and subscribed to expensive gym memberships for the results.
How I sought real knowledge about weight loss?
It is not just quitting white coloured foods and eating green veggies and fruits. It is much beyond what to eat and what not to eat. In the first year, I learned from the most untrusted and horrible sources of the world, and I played with my systems. I tricked my mind and my body by going through the fanciest diets in the world. The result – nothing but loose skin, stretchmarks, and no weight loss. Sometimes, I did lose weight, but it was accompanied by fatigue and vitamin deficiency. Later, I consulted my dietician, and she acted like an eye-opener for me and revealed to me that weight loss is much beyond losing weight.
Dieting is not eating with guilt and starvation, and exercise does not make yourself blown out on the first day itself. You can never see overnight results while losing weight, and no matter how hard you try those 10-day or 3-day challenges, you will never weigh right on the scale.
I felt that this entire learning experience was similar to self-discovery. I maintained a food diary and recorded my craving times and what I ate for the whole day. Then, I knew I had had a super-craving at 6 pm, and I munched on the unhealthiest items at the food outlets near my office. It was interesting as well as saddening at the same time to see how I never understood my body for so many years.
After a while, I learnt and grasped the entire weight loss process. What happens inside us we really don’t know, and that is important to understand? How our body stores fat, prevents or welcomes new fat deposits, how can we control hunger, how vital is the metabolic rate – I learnt all these things gradually from my dietician and other reliable sources such as books and podcasts. If you like to learn, then I would surely recommend it. It is easy to adopt a shortcut to weight loss and not focus on the learning party. You might get results, but those will be short-term. If your realty wants to understand your body’s weight loss process, then go for the long route and be open to learning new things.
My perceptions about weight loss supplements
If you had asked me or suggested to me a weight loss supplement three years back, I would have freaked and shouted at you badly, “Hey, don’t you know that I am happy with my weight. I have accepted the bitter truth that I am fat. I love myself. I don’t believe in these shortcuts like weight loss pills. I will never take it in my life.” And I would have accused you of body shaming to me. So, that was I, immature and ignorant about what a weight loss supplement is. I never felt the importance of losing weight; long was the question of a supplement.
Two years back, I was into this weight loss journey, and I realized that I could implement a shortcut. I was so mad about losing fat and looking slim and trim and flaunting in front of my friends and family and that I was ready to go down the toughest way available. Yes, I was not in my senses, and that’s when I decided to use weight loss supplements.
In the beginning, what I was looking for was a magic weight loss pill and not a supplement. I wanted something that promises me to lose weight in a month or even 10 days. I never cared what was contained in that supplement. I just checked the reviews of previous customers (which were mostly fake) and believed in the fake promises of the makers. I never consulted the dietician as I thought she would give me a red signal and dampen my hopes about quick weight loss. So, there was I, beaming with pride, about my magical weight loss pill.
I was wrong, needless to say. I again tricked myself into this supplement myth and lost my health instead. I had jittery feelings, low hunger, and my energy went down terribly. I felt miserable all day while I believed that this would turn out to be transformative.
After six months, I regained my confidence and energy levels, nonetheless to say that I had quilted popping those magic pills. I stayed away from these supplements for a while and searched for something which was safe, claimed to be effective, and didn’t affect my body adversely.
And that’s how I found phentermine because it was on the recommendation list of almost everyone – my friends, my dietician, almost everyone who had lectured me about weight loss. Now, you must have guessed what I did next – yes, I tried phentermine, but this time, I had a solid ‘why.’
Why I tried Phentermine?
To lose weight, I tried plenty of things right from pills, powders, gadgets, devices, quick fixes, gym packages, and so on. But in this article, I would specifically try to mention my usage of Phentermine. The reasons why I tried Phentermine are as follows:
- I genuinely wanted a weight loss supplement, not for transforming my body, but to instruct my body and improve its ability to reduce fat deposits and prevent it from happening.
- Phentermine is a prescribed drug for weight loss, and dieticians, and doctors easily prescribe for the same. So, you do not have to ask for suggestions and get the prescription easily from the healthcare expert. My dietician did the same.
- It can be found in any pharmacy or drug store. I never had to wait for supplements to be ins tock as they were readily available and sold in the presence of a prescription.
- I was told, advised, and suggested by many friends that phentermine is a generic drug for weight loss, and it can be used for all good effects and no side effects.
My experience with Phentermine
Well, a thing is not a thing; when we use it, it becomes an experience. This is what I would say with the weight loss tips and tricks that I have tried. So, my experience with Phentermine is as follows:
- Phentermine is easily available and can be purchased with a doctor’s prescription. So, I never faced any difficulties with this supplement while purchasing. But it was a tedious task to visit a doctor and seek a prescription (not to mention I had to pay for the doctor’s fees just because I wanted a slip of paper). So, this hassle was monotonous, and I started avoiding it after a while.
- Phentermine is a generic drug, but it contains artificial ingredients as it needs a prescription. I understood this aspect when I was reading a book about weight loss. I never thought that I was consuming an artificial drug to lose extra pounds, and nothing natural was going inside my body. I felt weird that I had been relying on the chemicals to show effects and look beautiful and charming. Then, my search began for a weight loss supplement that doesn’t require a prescription.
- The worst thing about this experience is that there are no results. Why take so much effort into seeking prescriptions, buying supplements, and not missing a single day of diet and exercise? That’s what I felt – frustrated and angry with this drug and with all the people who had recommended this to me. I couldn’t see the results as they had promised. In fact, I was stopping myself from consuming the right supplement and making myself slim and lean.
- Suppose I wrap up my experience with Phentermine I would say that I took it for a nominal purpose. I didn’t consciously reflect on what the ingredients are, why am I going to but I and have it in my routine, and does it really work. I purchased simply because I was crazy about my weight loss outcomes and that I should have a safe, generic drug in my lifestyle. So, it was a move that was made for instant results and not for overall health or after understanding my body systems.
With this terrible experience, I decided to quit phentermine. For a while, I didn’t see anything new as most of the supplements have artificial ingredients in them. But with a fresh start, I made a fresh lifestyle change successfully.
Why shouldn’t you try Phentermine?
I recommend not trying Phentermine for the following reasons:
- It is a prescription drug and has artificial substances in it. So, it won’t be safe for many of you to experiment with this drug.
- Secondly, it does not cause any effects; long is the question of weight loss.
- There are plenty of other health supplements in the market that aid in weight loss. You simply have to invest a little time and effort and have the gut feeling of the same.
My journey with PhenGold
I met my cousin after three years, and I could see her beautiful, attractive, and slim. We were the same in size, and then, she looked gorgeous. As usual, I asked her about her weight loss secrets, and she revealed to me that it was PhenGold. I was sceptical as I had tired Phentermine in the past and never wanted to try out a new weight loss pill again. But my cousin showed me hope, and I trusted her and tried PhenGold.
It was amazing, and I could see the weight-loss impact within three months of the usage. I continued the consumption, and I am happy that I tried it.
Order Today and Get your Fats to Burn like Butter with PhenGold, Click Here to visit Official Website.
Why should you try PhenGold?
Here are my reasons why should you try PhenGold:
- PhenGold is entirely natural and does not contain a tint of artificial ingredients. It is made from natural herb extracts, amino acids, and other ingredients. So, you don’t have to worry about what you are consuming as it is safe.
- PhenGold is made by a reputed brand, Swiss Research Labs Limited, which has a huge customer base. Yes, it is essential to know about the brand, and Swiss Research Labs is excellent. You are not going to try a newbie, but a trusted one.
- PhenGold fits into your budget and weight loss goals as well.
- It is proven by clinical evidence, and you are not sure, then contact the warm customer support team, and they will show you the same.
- The one thing that is not at all needed but is an added benefit is the 100-day money-back guarantee. It secures your purchase money, especially when it is spent for the first time.
- PhenGold is powerful because of its ingredients – green tea, green coffee, cayenne, L-theanine, and others. You cannot consume these ingredients in your diet, and that’s why these are important.
- It induces your ability to reduce fat and prevent future storage. It works on your metabolism, hunger, and alertness positively.
Hope you stop using phentermine or other weight loss supplements; add the right one – PhenGold in your routine. And also, do not trust any weight loss supplement or tip blindly. Do enough research, and understand your requirements first. Be ready to opt for the long routes and not the short cuts.
I am sure you will find results after using PhenGold. But don’t use it as a ready replacement for diet and exercise. Continue with it, and you can see a ‘new’ you soon. Click Here to visit PhenGold Official Website to Rush your Order and Transform your Body and Confidence.
When problems arise, one should learn to solve the problem or leave the problem for that matter, but ‘never to live with that problem’. So I’m Stephanie Harper a psychologist, more specifically a sexologist by profession and a writer by passion, here to pass on the message on how nature can help change our course of life, both physically, mentally, and sexually for a healthier version of ourselves.
Leave a Reply